Study Match Services
- Education and Immigration Consulting
- We help you to find a suitable course that meets your personal needs, skills, interest and visa requirements.
- We have registered migration agents to provide on-going support and advice to ensure that you are eligible for Permanent Residency (PR) application after your 2 years of study.
- We advice on pathways on career prospects and for visas.
- We collaborate with recruitment companies to assist you with finding employment after graduation.
- We apply and submit enrolment applications on your behalf.
- We obtain a letter of offer or Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for your visa application.
- We arrange or show you how to make your tuition payments.
- We assist you with making changes with your commencing date of study.
- We provide assistance with changing courses or institutions when you are in Australia to meet your new requirements.
- We assist with school enrolments for your children.
- We assist with purchasing insurance for you and your family.
- We arrange homestay or airport pickups at your request.
- We provide advice and assist you with Recognition of Prior Learning.
- Visa applications
Our registered migration agents provide assistance with all student, guardian and dependant visas. Also the following services:
- Extend or change student visas.
- Apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
- Assist with temporary visas if you are not eligible for PR applications.
- Apply for skills assessment for migration purpose.
- Provide assistance with medical examinations.
- Apply for State or Territory Sponsorships.
- Our service fees
- Initial consulting & enrolment applications � free of charge.
- Student visa service fees: AUD$250 ~ A$500.
- Student guardian visa: AUD$600.
- Permanent Residency visas: AUD$2000+.
© 2013 Study Match Pty Ltd. ABN 30141844297 All rights reserved